- India aren’t as good as everyone thinks they are – it turns out they don’t have a bowling attack
- Pakistan is better than everyone thought they would be. A well-deserved win against Sri Lanka serves notice they may be a significant force
- Sri Lanka has outstanding players but somehow they collectively underachieve.
- England can be terrible, brilliant and terrible again in the space of a few days (or overs).
- South Africa has a very top heavy batting line-up
- Australia look a decent team again (how did that happen) but Tate just looks a liability.
A good, tight, 50:50 is fantastic entertainment. Bring them on.